- How To Deliver The Ultimate Value Proposition
- Have the audacity to pitch yourself to people with power and money. They will pay you well to help them get even more of it.
- Act now but know there is a lag time before you can harvest. Be urgent and patient in equal measure.
- John Lennon may only have got it half right when he said “Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans”
- Don’t draw lines on the basis of age. The next new shiny thing may have been around for a long time.
- The challenge is to stay in the ring because it’s much harder to get back in once you’ve got out…. and if you’re out of the ring, you’re just a spectator.
- Tolerance is the secret to inner toughness and mental health.
- Dancing is a good metaphor for partnership because no one can be forced to dance.