- In really tough moments be there. As Sting sings “If I ever lose my faith in you, there will be nothing left for me to do”
- You cannot be courageously creative by yourself. Cloistering yourself is not a blueprint for success. You need people in order to get perspective.
- Watch Mike in Action
- Courage and creativity go hand in hand. Breakthroughs favour the brave. If you don’t feel fear, you’re aiming too low.
- Be humble but do not be modest. Aspire to be awesome.
- Do not under-promise and over-deliver. Make a big promise and then deliver it.
- Create the conditions where you can thrive. You have more control than you think you have.
- Do your best under the circumstances. Sometimes, the circumstances are internal and sometimes they are external.