- When you look around you, are you amazed by what you see? Or are you looking at amazing things without even seeing them?
- Just knowing something doesn’t help you. You may not even know what you think you know. You only know what you know when you do something that results in something.
- Are you actually in the game and on the court? Or are you just shouting instructions from the stands?
- You may not be able to change the world. But you can change your world right now. Every discovery earns you the right of admission to a new world that’s nothing like your old world.
- Life pushes back when you act on it. Be willing to dance with it
- Don’t make life so complicated that you can’t deal with it. Strip it down to its essentials – Let go of the rest.
- Being extraordinary is available to all of us, not just the winners of genetic lotteries
- Don’t cloud the situation with your fears. Light it up with your joy.