Watch Mike in Action
- Get rid of “yes, but” ask “how about?” be a motivational speaker, not a demotivational speaker
- Lipkin’s Three Rules Of Summer
- Dragons are the fears that could smoke you if you don’t take them on.
- Think about the masters of life that you know. Think about the way they interact with life. What are they’re defining hallmarks?
- Live in a world of wonder. See what you are seeing for the very first time, even if you’ve seen it many times before.
- Don’t take anything for granted. Stop worrying, start doing.
- The only thing that matters is the way you interact with the world around you.
- When you look around you, are you amazed by what you see?