Dancing With Disruption
- Words don’t just describe things, they define things. Our words become our world. The way we communicate, determines the way we live
- Be conscious of yourself but don’t be self-conscious. Be aware of how you are acting. Observe yourself from outside your own head.
- Of course, there will be days when we fall short of out ideals. Even a mediocre day spent chasing our ideals is better than any other day just going through the motions.
- In pain, all we want is no pain. When we’re free of pain, we don’t even think about it.
- Watch Mike in Action
- What are the situations that you need to put yourself into? Know when you will leave inspired and energized, and when you will leave dejected and depleted.
- No matter what your role, you are first and foremost a communicator. Your success is a function of a confidence you instill in others
- Hierarchy is so fifteen years ago. Today, heterarchy rules. Heterarchy is where leaders and followers change