How is 2008 going for you? For me, it’s been the fastest year of my career. So much is happening, with so many people, in so many time-zones, I feel like I’m being obliterated in the blur. Sound familiar? If you’re like any one of the 50,000 people to whom I’ve spoken this year, you’re in a race against the clock and the clock is winning. So what’s the silver bullet? How can you slow down long enough to breathe…Read more
- We can only play at the level that the people around us allow us to play at. So surround yourself with maestros and you’ll play very well.
- Make it safe to be around you so you validate why other people let you in.
- Be confidently empathetic. Come from a place of strength so you can give that strength to others.
- Although things can hurt. Things that hurt build resilience and strength.
- Life happens moment to moment.
- Creating in large numbers is the ultimate law of nature – build in abundance in anticipation of attrition
- Be a Potentiator
- The difference between being creative and criminal is knowing which rules to break.